Data scientist / Algorithm engineer
You’ll be working on improving our existing algorithms, experimenting and improving data structure, helping to build new analytical tools and dashboards for fashion retailers. Our data comes from various retailers and third-party services all around the world. We ship product improvements on a daily basis, and constantly work on optimising accuracy, performance and speed of the size prediction.
Your Skills / Experience:
- Practical knowledge in analysis on large sets of categorical data (statistical modelling, predictive analysis, probabilistic modelling).
- Experience in outlier detection focused on categorical and/or complex data
- Strong Python and general software development skills.
- Passion for algorithms, data and problem solving.
- Hands on experience with big data / NoSQL environments is a plus.
You might be the right fit, if:
- You enjoy moving fast.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re product oriented: Great code is only great if it solves real problems for the customer.
- You’re able to take a responsibility and a lead in “data” vertical in the company and grow, as the company evolves.