Easysize is a B2B SaaS company working with (direct-to-consumer) online fashion brands around the world. Our products help brands decrease online returns, boost sales and run more sustainable operations by utilising the data they have and helping them become more data-driven. We grew the client base by 10x in 2021. And now, you have a chance to be a part of our team in 2022 and help us grow even faster.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive who has an existing knowledge of SaaS, e-commerce and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our solutions to new prospect accounts in the SMB (small and medium-sized business) segment.
- Run demo calls with our ideal customer profile
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our SDR team while utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Be comfortable in discussions with high-level decision-makers including Directors of E-commerce and CEOs
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Create and improve emailing sequences, call scripts etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop sales materials, call strategies, and messaging
- Manage objections and address concerns that leads may have in order to close a deal
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- 2-3 years of full-cycle sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with short sales cycle – ideally in the SMB segment
- Understanding of the decision making structure in small to mid-size companies
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM or similar CRM software, including sales automation tools
- Diligent maintenance of sales records in CRM
- High-energy, get-things-done attitude
- Ability to understand and communicate our product to a business buyer
- Strong desire for a career in sales
- Full fluency in English – the ability to express your ideas clearly in persuasive emails and written communication
Nice to haves
- Understanding of the fashion industry and having existing contacts is a huge plus
- Speaking in multiple languages
What we offer
- Remote-first team with flexible work-hours
- No-bureaucracy environment, where everyone is result-oriented and has decision-making power
- Opportunity for career and professional growth
- Competitive compensation in USD or EUR
- Allocated budget for each employee for training (courses, conferences, whatever else you want)