Easysize is a B2B SaaS company working with (direct-to-consumer) online fashion brands around the world. Our products help brands decrease online returns, boost sales and run more sustainable operations by utilising the data they have and helping them become more data-driven. We grew the client base by 10x in 2021. And now, you have a chance to be a part of our team in 2022 and help us grow even faster.
We care deeply about building strong, long-term relationships with our customers, so we’re looking for candidates who can balance the need to move fast with a personal approach at the right pace for each customer. The position is fully remote.
Our customers are small and medium-size online fashion brands. Your role is to be their go-to person from the moment we sign them and for the rest of their time with our company.
You will be responsible for:
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via video calls, phone, email or chat - Identify customer needs and provide assistance, help customers use specific features (demos/screen sharing)
• Analyze and report product bugs/malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users) - Assist in training customers to use our Shopify app and other team members
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share this plus feature requests with our CS, Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Update internal documentation and knowledge base
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• Technological savvy
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
• You have experience using CRM systems (ideally, HubSpot).
• Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Replying fast to tickets with patience
• Paying attention to detail
• You are great at multi-tasking, prioritizing and managing your time effectively.
• You are a quick learner.
• Be active on social media : customer support & brand awareness
• You are fluent in English
Nice to haves
• Coding and debugging skills are a plus
• HTML & CSS experience is a huge plus
• Working at another SAAS company is considered a plus
• Familiarity with Jira and/or Shopify is a big plus
• Speaking in multiple languages
Bonus points for
Experience with Shopify platform / tools / agencies
What we offer
• Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
• Competitive compensation package in USD or EUR
• Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
• Flexible working hours [ EMEA & US ]
• No-bureaucracy environment
• Home office equipment allowance 🪑
• Relocation assistance 🏝
• Opportunity for career and professional growth
• Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
Our interview process takes place on Zoom / Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
• Pre-interview questionnaire
• Invite to Interview (30-45 minutes)
• Final interview
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Easysize is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Easysize is a remote-first company. Our team is located across 11 cities around the world and counting.
We value time off and work/life balance. Holidays are for switching off and we encourage it!
You an work whenever you want, as long as you meet your targets and attend mandatory meetings.
No-bureaucracy environment, where everyone is result-oriented and has decision-making power.
Allocated budget for each employee for training (courses, conferences, whatever else you want).
We all meet once a year, somewhere in the world.